Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 studio properties for sale in Lancaster Gate, W2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Lancaster Gate, W2. You can also save any of these studio properties for sale in Lancaster Gate, W2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Westcliffe Apartments, Paddington, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Moments from Paddington Station, this stylish studio flat is set within an impressive development and offers ample living space with a trendy open-plan kitchen and bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Lancaster Terrace, Lancaster Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Offering smart, contemporary living space moments from Hyde Park, central London and Paddington Station, this stunning, fully refurbished studio flat would make a superb pied-à-terre. Leasehold. Read more.

Westbourne Terrace, Paddington, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Situated on the lower ground floor of a wonderful mid-terrace house this, ultra modern studio flat boasts a modern kitchen and great contemporary wet room with good living and sleeping areas. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm David and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. David Roberts1