Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties for sale in Lee, SE12. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Lee, SE12. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Lee, SE12 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Chiltonian Mews, Hither Green, SE13

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a fabulous modern development this stylish one bedroom flat offers bright contemporary interiors and offers a superb open-plan reception room as well a private balcony and private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Loampit Vale, Lewisham, SE13

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the Eleventh floor of a stunning modern development this stylish one bedroom flat boasts a striking open-plan reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows and expansive private balcony with superb views. Leasehold. Read more.

Lee High Road, Lewisham, SE13

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This one bedroom second floor flat offers modern living space, an open-plan reception room/kitchen, a bright double bedroom and a stylish bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Dacre Park, Blackheath, SE13

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a peaceful location within easy reach of Blackheath Village this lovely one bedroom flat is set within a secure purpose-built development and offers a bright and airy reception room and stylish fitted kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Lee High Road, Lee, SE12

205000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within easy reach of Manor House Gardens, this lovely one bedroom second floor flat boasts generously proportioned interiors, ample storage space and a fantastic location in Lee. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Mark Mark Ruffell1