Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 7 1 bedroom properties to rent in Lewisham, SE13. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Lewisham, SE13. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Lewisham, SE13 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Station Road, Lewisham, SE13

323.08 per week (1400 pcm) £1,939 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located moments from Lewisham Station this stylish one bedroom flat is set on the twelfth floor of a stunning brand new development and offers bright contemporary interiors and a lovely private balcony. Read more.

Deals Gateway, Deptford, SE13

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the first floor of a smart modern development moments away from fantastic transport links, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts a bright and spacious interior. Read more.

Woolstone Road, Forest Hill, SE23

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat is set within a charming period converted property and boasts elegant and stylish interior with large private garden. Read more.

Stanstead Road, Forest Hill, SE23

288.46 per week (1250 pcm) £1,731 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fresh newly refurbished development offers a fantastic one bedroom flat in the prestigious area of Forest Hill boasting chic fixtures and fitting throughout. Read more.

Catalpa Court, Hither Green, SE13

276.92 per week (1200 pcm) £1,662 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the first floor of a charming modern development, this spacious one bedroom flat benefits from bright and newly decorated interiors as well as a private balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Cherrywood Lodge, Blackheath, SE13

265.38 per week (1150 pcm) £1,593 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Sat in a well kept and modern block, this one bedroom third floor flat offers a bright spacious living area with open-plan kitchen in a fantastic Hither Green location. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Stanstead Road, Forest Hill, SE23

265.38 per week (1150 pcm) £1,593 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fresh newly refurbished development offers a range of one bedroom flats in the prestigious area of Forest Hill boasting chic fixtures and fitting throughout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape