Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 3 bedroom properties for sale in Lewisham, SE13. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Lewisham, SE13. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Lewisham, SE13 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Broadfield Road, Catford, SE6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Recently refurbished to an exceptional standard this superb three bedroom house offers bright contemporary interiors and generous living space throughout and boasts a fabulous private garden and two reception rooms. Freehold. Read more.

Elswick Road, Lewisham, SE13

480000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

This beautifully renovated three bedroom, end of terrace house boasts a bright and spacious interior featuring two large and bright receptions, a modern kitchen and a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Thornsbeach Road, Catford, SE6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated over the top floors of a beautiful share of freehold period conversion, this stylish three bedroom, split-level flat benefits from a bright and modern interior and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Battersby Road, Catford, SE6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic three bedroom end of terrace house offers ample living space throughout and boasts a superb reception room with feature fireplace, large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Stanstead Road, Forest Hill, SE23

399950 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

A three bedroom split-level flat with a dining room/fourth bedroom, generously arranged over the second and third floors and situated in Forest Hill close to a range of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Mark Mark Ruffell1