Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 3 3 bedroom properties to rent in Lewisham, SE13. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Lewisham, SE13. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Lewisham, SE13 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Blackheath Road, Greenwich, SE10

519.23 per week (2250 pcm) £3,116 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This exceptional three bedroom split-level flat is set in a fabulous period building with bright contemporary interiors, fantastic design throughout and plenty of entertaining space. Read more.

Bargery Road, Catford, SE6

438.46 per week (1900 pcm) £2,631 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

This brilliant three bedroom semi-detached house offers a good-sized reception, separate dining room and stylish modern kitchen, further benefiting from a conservatory, garage and expansive rear garden. Read more.

Sangley Road, Catford, SE6

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

This spacially arranged three bedroom property has been recently refurbished to a high standard throughout and is located within close proximity to plenty of shops and local amenities. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape