Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 4 bedroom properties for sale in Lewisham, SE13. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Lewisham, SE13. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Lewisham, SE13 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Ardmere Road, Hither Green, SE13

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Boasting a classic period exterior paired with beautifully refurbished interiors, this stunning four bedroom, detached house was once part of the Victorian school located nearby. Freehold. Read more.

Branscombe Street, Lewisham, SE13

710000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Marsala Road, Lewisham, SE13

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This charming four bedroom, mid-terrace house benefits from three floors of well arranged and stylish interiors all recently renovated to a high standard. Freehold. Read more.

Minard Road, Catford, SE6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This four bedroom semi-detached house offers great space throughout, large garden, reception room and separate family room, spacious kitchen and four double bedrooms including en suite shower room in the master bedroom. Freehold. Read more.

Mallet Road, Hither Green, SE13

580000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

This stunning four bedroom house boasts generously proportioned accommodation set over two floors, including a large entertaining space and a south-facing garden. Freehold. Read more.

Burnett House, Lewisham Hill, Lewisham, SE13

435000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Mark Mark Ruffell1