Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 19 2 bedroom properties for sale in Leytonstone, E11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Leytonstone, E11. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Leytonstone, E11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Napa Close, Stratford, E20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located in the Olympic Park and set on the fourth floor, this outstanding two bedroom apartment offers naturally bright interiors with a gorgeous open-plan kitchen and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Steele Road, Leytonstone, E11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This fabulous two bedroom terrace house boasts a gorgeous, gated communal entrance courtyard, and offers two balconies across three spacious and contemporary floors, featuring a modern kitchen and well-kept bathroom. Freehold. Read more.

Queens Road, Upper Leytonstone, E11

499995 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom flat is situated on the top floor of a charming Victorian conversion and boasts a stylish interior paired with stunning original features. Leasehold. Read more.

Morley Road, Leyton, E10

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

New Wanstead, Wanstead, E11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

The New Wanstead development consists of a wonderful collection of two bedroom flats which have all been presented to an excellent standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

High Road Leytonstone, Leytonstone, E11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the third floor of a secure and gated development, this brilliant two bedroom apartment offers neutral d├ęcor and a good contemporary finish throughout, while providing two good doubles, one with an en suite. Leasehold. Read more.

Skeltons Lane, Leyton, E10

399995 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom flat is set on the ground floor boasting its own private entrance and is finished throughout to a brilliant contemporary standard, with a naturally bright open-plan living space and a garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Forest Road, Leytonstone, E11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom first floor maisonette boasts a bright and airy reception room with space to dine, a separate kitchen and two ample sized bedrooms. Located moments away from shops, bars and restaurants. Leasehold. Read more.

Baird Close, Leyton, E10

395000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

A lovely two bedroom house arranged over two floors boasting a charming private garden to the rear and off-street parking to the front while being situated within a quiet residential close. Freehold. Read more.

Cann Hall Road, Leytonstone, E11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom period conversion is set on the first floor, offering a spacious reception room with space to dine, a sleek and stylish contemporary fitted kitchen and two well proportioned bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Lea Bridge Road, Leyton, E10

375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Sansom Road, Leytonstone, E11

370000 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Located close to Wanstead Flats and situated on the second and third floors, this charming two bedroom maisonette boasts spacious living with a large reception room and modern kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Belmont Park Road, Leyton, E10

340000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This well maintained two bedroom flat is set on the ground floor of a period conversion, offering a modern open-plan kitchen, two sizeable bedrooms and boasts a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Underwood Court, Leyton, E10

325000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This charming two bedroom, split-level maisonette benefits from a spacious reception room overlooking a private courtyard garden and is moments away from Leyton High Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Villiers Close, Leyton, E10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely two bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a purpose-built block boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout and a charming private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

325000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a recently refurbished two bedroom flat on the first floor that is extremely bright and airy, and boasts a stylish kitchen and bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely two bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a purpose-built block boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout and an excellent Leyton location. Leasehold. Read more.

High Road Leytonstone, Leytonstone, E11

245000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

180000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Edward and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Edward Taylor1