Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 17 1 bedroom properties for sale in Limehouse, E14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Limehouse, E14. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Limehouse, E14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Basin Approach, Limehouse, E14

550000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Abbotts Wharf, Docklands, E14

499950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offering stunning views towards Canary Wharf and central London, this spacious one bedroom twelfth floor flat is situated in a gated development and benefits from a private balcony, secure entry and lift access. Leasehold. Read more.

White Horse Lane, Stepney, E1

485000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the sixth floor of a modern development, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts large open-plan reception room with contemporary kitchen, balcony with views to the city and a generously-sized bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

New Festival Quarter, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located within easy reach of Canary Wharf and set on the third floor, this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers a spacious reception room with an open-plan kitchen and a huge private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Axio Way, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fifth floor of a modern development, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a contemporary kitchen and a delightful private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Abbotts Wharf, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Excellently located within easy reach of Canary Wharf and set on the second floor, this spacious one bedroom apartment offers a bright reception room with an open-plan kitchen and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Commercial Road, Limehouse, E1

399999 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor, this one bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including a large smart kitchen with ample space to dine, a stylish reception room and a generously-sized double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Mile End Road, Mile End, E1

399999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Stepney Green, Stepney, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This is a brilliant one bedroom flat set on the third floor of the iconic Dunstan Houses, in the heart of Stepney Green. The flat benefits from great security and a has a lovely period fascia. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

St Pauls Way, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room with modern kitchen and generously-sized double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Cable Street, Shadwell, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom apartment is generously proportioned throughout and boasts a bright and airy feel, with a private entrance and two patio gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Cable Street, Limehouse, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious one bedroom flat is situated in a secure purpose-built development and boasts a large bright reception room, superb bedroom and two fantastic private gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Locksons Close, Poplar, E14

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This modern one bedroom flat, situated in a gated development with communal garden area, further benefits from neutral d├ęcor throughout with spacious interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Cavell Street, Whitechapel, E1

375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Parkside Bow, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

With its combination of a prime location, luxury finishes and excellent transport links, Parkside perfectly embodies the best of metropolitan living. Leasehold. Read more.

Norbiton Road, Limehouse, E14

300000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This superb one bedroom flat is set on the third floor of a purpose-built block with elevator, boasts a private balcony with great views. Leasehold. Read more.

Sutton Street, Shadwell, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built mansion block close to the transport links of Shadwell this one bedroom second floor flat boasts a bright spacious reception room, well equipped kitchen and large bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Rachel and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Rachel Bird1