Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 16 2 bedroom properties to rent in Limehouse, E14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Limehouse, E14. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Limehouse, E14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Basin Approach, Limehouse, E14

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated along Limehouse Basin in a development with porter, this delightful two bedroom flat further benefits from off-street parking and a private balcony with outstanding views towards the River and City skyline. Read more.

Reservoir Studios, Limehouse, E1W

560 per week (2427 pcm) £3,360 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom split-level flat boasts bright reception room with double-height ceiling and spacious mezzanine-level gallery, two generously sized bedrooms and gated off-street parking. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Cavell Street, Whitechapel, E1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom penthouse to rent

Set on the fifth floor, this two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including an expansive reception room, two generously-sized double bedrooms and two delightful balconies. Read more.

Dundee Wharf, Limehouse, E14

480 per week (2080 pcm) £2,880 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enjoying a river outlook and a spacious interior with two balconies, this modern two bedroom flat is located within a gated development with off-street parking, a gym and a porter. Read more.

Stepney Causeway, Shadwell, E1

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a superb period conversion this fabulous two bedroom flat is beautifully presented throughout and offers bright contemporary interiors with a stunning open-plan reception room and sleek integrated kitchen. Read more.

Coopers Close, Bethnal Green, E1

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A delightful two bedroom house offering contemporary accommodation, which benefits from a bright reception room and 29' garden, which is located close to Mile End Road. Read more.

Free Trade Wharf, Wapping, E1W

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the first floor of an exceptionally well maintained riverside development, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers a south-facing patio style garden with stunning views across the River Thames. Read more.

Dunbar Wharf, Limehouse, E14

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented with bright and modern rooms, this superb two bedroom flat offers a river setting, a wonderful balcony and a concierge service. Read more.

Cable Street, Shadwell, E1W

440 per week (1907 pcm) £2,640 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This two bedroom modern flat is neutrally decorated, well proportioned and presented in good condition throughout as well as benefiting from a porter service. Read more.

Premiere Place, Canary Wharf, E14

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautiful two bedroom penthouse flat (with off-street parking and porters office) offers a fantastic living space with large reception room opening onto a private wraparound balcony. Read more.

Boathouse Apartments, Poplar, E14

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat on the first floor of a fantastic new development, boasting a bright reception room and open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances, further extending onto a charming balcony. Read more.

Meath Crescent, Bethnal Green, E2

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the seventh floor of an excellent residential development, this two bedroom flat offers a modern open-plan reception room/kitchen with views over Meath Gardens from a delightful private balcony. Read more.

New Festival Quarter, Poplar, E14

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom sixth floor flat within a fantastic new development, boasting a bright open-plan reception room and kitchen opening onto a private balcony. Read more.

Canary Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This modern two bedroom apartment is conveniently located within easy reach of Canary Wharf and boasts ample living space, lift, underground parking and porterage. Read more.

Albion Yard, Whitechapel, E1

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This first floor two bedroom flat offers generous living space combined with stylish modern d├ęcor. The accommodation also benefits from an impressive communal roof terrace and a highly sought-after location. Read more.

Old School Square, Isle Of Dogs, E14

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting high ceilings and a sizeable mezzanine-level master bedroom, this stylish two bedroom apartment is set within a gated converted school and enjoys a modern open-plan interior. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape