Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 22 2 bedroom properties for sale in Lisson Grove, NW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Lisson Grove, NW1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Lisson Grove, NW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Park Road, Regent's Park, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Set within a luxury development this stunning two bedroom apartment features high-specification fixtures and fittings, a private winter garden, off-street parking and a desirable location moments from Regent's Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Park Road, Regent's Park, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

An impressive, well proportioned two bedroom, ground floor flat, offering generous accommodation and a superb location close to the open spaces of Regent's Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

St John's Wood Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning and exceptionally spacious apartment boasting two impressive bedrooms each with en suite facilities and featuring a wonderful reception room opening onto a large balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Baker Street, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an elegant period building in the heart of Marylebone, this stunning two bedroom apartment benefits from a recent refurbishment throughout to an excellent standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Positioned on the ninth floor of a prestigious building overlooking Marylebone, this generously proportioned two bedroom penthouse apartment has been renovated to a high standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Marylebone Road, Marylebone, NW1

1399995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Chalfont Court, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enviably located moments from an excellent selection of shops and amenities in Marylebone, this contemporary two bedroom apartment benefits from a recent refurbishment throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Road, Regent's Park, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Ideally located moments from the desirable Regent's Park this fabulous two bedroom flat offers bright interiors combined with generous living space throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Randolph Avenue, Little Venice, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

Affording a fabulous location in the heart of Maida Vale, this fantastic two bedroom flat benefits from stylish, contemporary décor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Palgrave Gardens, Regent's Park, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a smart development with 24-hour concierge this fabulous two bedroom flat combines modern, bright décor with spacious accommodation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

St John's Wood Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting an enviable location in the heart of St John's Wood, this spacious two bedroom second floor flat is set within a modern purpose-built block and benefits from a porter service and a balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located in the heart of Marylebone this fabulous two bedroom flat combines well presented décor with spacious accommodation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fabulous two bedroom flat combines stylish interiors with spacious accommodation throughout and offers lovely outdoor patio space. Leasehold. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely two bedroom flat situated on the fourth floor of a secure development with lift, boasting well proportioned interiors throughout and an excellent Maida Vale location. Leasehold. Read more.

Maida Vale, Little Venice, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within an elegant period mansion block with excellent location this fabulous two bedroom flat offers bright and generous living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Penfold Street, Lisson Grove, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fabulous two bedroom flat offers modern, bright décor with generous living space and benefits from an excellent location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Maida Avenue, Little Venice, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom flat is set within an elegant period building overlook the lovely Regent's Canal with Clifton Road moments away. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Grove End Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located in St John's Wood close to Lord's Cricket Ground, a superb two bedroom flat offering bright reception room and two good- sized bedrooms, set in an imposing purpose-built block with lift. Leasehold. Read more.

Belvedere Heights, St John's Wood, NW8

650000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Superbly arranged on the fifth floor of a superb residential building with porter this fantastic two bedroom flat benefits from an excellent location. Leasehold. Read more.

Bell Street, Baker Street, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a period property in Marylebone, this two bedroom apartment provides two floors of stylish modern living space joined by a striking spiral staircase. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Orchardson House, St John's Wood, NW8

525000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished throughout, this fabulous two bedroom flat provides bright and spacious accommodation close to the green spaces of Regent's Park and fashionable Marylebone. Leasehold. Read more.

Hall Place, St John's Wood, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely two bedroom flat situated on the fourteenth floor of a purpose-built block with lift, boasting well proportioned interiors throughout and an excellent St Johns Wood location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Miriame and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Miriame Oussellam1