Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 12 2 bedroom properties to rent in Lisson Grove, NW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Lisson Grove, NW1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Lisson Grove, NW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, NW1

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Recently renovated throughout to offers beautifully presented interiors this superb two bedroom flat is set within a superb residential building with an excellent location. Read more.

Hatton Street, St John's Wood, NW8

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom flat which is situated on the third floor of a beautiful warehouse conversion boasting bright and stylish living space while featuring a lovely private balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Bell Street, Marylebone, NW1

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A bright and modern two bedroom two bathroom flat which offers recently refurbished living space with a period building on a quiet road. Read more.

Palgrave Gardens, Marylebone, NW1

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an exclusive gated development to the west of Regent's Park, this sizeable two bedroom apartment offers crisp, contemporary interiors, two small balconies and a wonderful central location. Read more.

Hamilton Close, St John's Wood, NW8

545 per week (2362 pcm) £3,270 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A stunning two bedroom maisonette situated within a quiet residential mews boasting a garage with off-street parking, bright and spacious interiors and an excellent location. Read more.

Boston Place, Marylebone, NW1

510 per week (2210 pcm) £3,060 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and airy two bedroom flat provides well proportioned living and entertaining space with modern, neutral d├ęcor and a private roof terrace. Read more.

Park Road, Regent's Park, NW1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a beautiful red brick mansion block with porter this fantastic two bedroom flat offers bright and modern interiors throughout. Read more.

Grove End House, St John's Wood, NW8

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Well-presented throughout this superb two bedroom flat boasts generous rooms sizes, neutral interiors and an enviable location in the heart of desirable St John's Wood. Read more.

Grove End Road, St John's Wood, NW8

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering wonderful views over the London skyline, this sizeable two bedroom, tenth floor flat offers spacious, well presented living space, found ideally located in the heart of St John's Wood. Read more.

Plympton Place, Lisson Grove, NW8

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat which is located on the ground floor of a smart building conversion offering spacious, open-plan living space in a peaceful residential area. Read more.

Orchardson Street, St John's Wood, NW8

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

An attractive and well arranged two bedroom ground floor flat, situated in a wonderful location, close to the heart of St John's Wood and the excellent facilities found therein. Read more.

Edgware Road, Westminster, W2

330 per week (1430 pcm) £1,980 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Stylish two bedroom flat set on the first floor of a recently refurbished building located on bustling Edgware Road and close to Little Venice. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape