Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 8 3 bedroom properties to rent in Lisson Grove, NW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Lisson Grove, NW1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Lisson Grove, NW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Marylebone Road, Marylebone, NW1

2950 per week (12784 pcm) £17,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse to rent

Set within an impressive development with gym and porter, this stunning three bedroom penthouse offers luxury living space with incredible views. Read more.

St John's Wood Road, St John's Wood, NW8

1700 per week (7367 pcm) £10,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

Enviably located opposite London's famous Lord's Cricket Ground, this impressive three bedroom apartment boasts superbly presented and substantial living and entertaining space, a porter and parking. Read more.

Bickenhall Street, Marylebone, W1U

1300 per week (5634 pcm) £7,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Located within an exclusive mansion block in the heart of central London, this wonderful three bedroom apartment features fresh, neutral interiors, generous rooms and a high-quality finish. Read more.

St Johns Wood Road, St John's Wood, NW8

900 per week (3900 pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

With a great location in popular St John's Wood this fabulous three bedroom flat features ample living space with stylish d├ęcor, balcony and a great location. Read more.

Century Court, St John's Wood, NW8

890 per week (3857 pcm) £5,340 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning three bedroom flat offers stylish and beautifully presented accommodation with balcony, en suite and a great location moments from Lords Cricket Ground. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely three bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a modern development with porter, boasting a recent refurbishment and spacious accommodation throughout. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, NW1

640 per week (2774 pcm) £3,840 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a grand mansion block just moments from Baker Street, this bright three bedroom flat offers ample living space with balcony and a sought-after location. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, NW1

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

This expansive three bedroom apartment combines spacious accommodation with bright, well presented interiors throughout and benefits from an excellent location. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape