Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 2 bedroom properties for sale in Little Chelsea, SW13. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Little Chelsea, SW13. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Little Chelsea, SW13 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Mortlake High Street, Mortlake, SW14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally situated for riverside walks by the Thames, this superb two bedroom second floor flat is bright and spacious with a well presented interior and the added benefit of open-plan living. Leasehold. Read more.

Second Avenue, Mortlake, SW14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This charming two bedroom flat is beautifully bright and open within boasting a gorgeous eat-in kitchen, lovely private garden and is perfectly situated on a quiet residential street. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Vineyard Path, Mortlake, SW14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a cul-de-sac close to the Thames, this superb two bedroom ground floor flat offers bright and contemporary living space with neutral d├ęcor, large reception room and an attractive private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Robert and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Robert Stanley1