Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 19 2 bedroom properties to rent in Little Ealing, W5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Little Ealing, W5. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Little Ealing, W5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Pump House Crescent, Kew Bridge, TW8

508 per week (2202 pcm) £3,048 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a superb new development moments from the River Thames, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers light and airy living space with amazing views. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Ealing Road, Brentford, TW8

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully bright with wraparound floor-to-ceiling windows and 180 degree views from the winter garden, this two bedroom 16th floor flat boasts concierge services, lift access and an on-site communal gymnasium. Read more.

Great West Quarter, Brentford, TW8

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Close to the amenities of Chiswick High Road and Brentford High Street, this generously proportioned two bedroom 18th floor apartment boasts contemporary fittings and fixtures throughout and a fantastic winter garden. Read more.

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an attractive residential development, this superb two bedroom apartment offers stylish living space with a fantastic private terrace. Read more.

Clayponds Lane, Brentford, TW8

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a stunning decked balcony with fantastic views this modern two bedroom flat offers a brilliant living space and two great bedrooms, one en suite, communal gym and underground parking. Read more.

Holland Gardens, Kew Bridge, TW8

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set over the fifth floor of a highly sought-after riverside development this stunning modern two bedroom apartment benefits from open-plan living, master bedroom with en suite and private balcony. Read more.

Holland Gardens, Brentford, TW8

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Presented in superb condition and quietly located within a popular riverside development with views over manicured communal gardens, this bright two bedroom second floor flat affords lift access and concierge services. Read more.

Pyrene House, Brentford, TW8

438.46 per week (1900 pcm) £2,631 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This well proportioned two bedroom flat boasts great open-plan accommodation with stylish modern interiors and access to communal gardens. Read more.

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Thus stunning new two bedroom apartment offers a wealth of living and entertaining space with stylish interiors and a large private winter garden. Read more.

416.54 per week (1805 pcm) £2,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Close to the amenities along Chiswick High Road, this spacious two bedroom 20th floor apartment boasts contemporary fittings and fixtures throughout and a fantastic winter garden. Read more.

Kew Bridge Court, Chiswick, W4

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A bright and well presented two bedroom flat located in this popular purpose-built development boasting a quiet location close to the River Thames with off-street parking, one en suite bedroom and private patio. Read more.

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a quiet, private and secure location moments from Chiswick High Road and the River Thames, a recently refurbished two bedroom flat that offers extremely spacious accommodation, ample storage and balconies. Read more.

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a quiet, private and secure location moments from Chiswick High Road and the River Thames, a recently refurbished two bedroom flat that offers extremely spacious accommodation, ample storage and balcony. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a quiet, private and secure location moments from Chiswick High Road and the River Thames, a recently refurbished two bedroom flat that offers extremely spacious accommodation, ample storage and balcony. Read more.

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a quiet, private and secure location moments from Chiswick High Road and the River Thames, this recently refurbished two bedroom flat offers extremely spacious accommodation, ample storage and a balcony. Read more.

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a quiet and private location moments from Chiswick High Road,this is a recently refurbished two bedroom flat that offers extremely spacious accommodation with off-street parking. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a quiet, private and secure location moments from Chiswick High Road and the River Thames, this recently refurbished two bedroom flat offers extremely spacious accommodation, ample storage and a patio. Read more.

New Road, Brentford, TW8

323.08 per week (1400 pcm) £1,939 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Set on a peaceful residential street this fantastic two bedroom house offers bright reception room, separate dining room and modern kitchen leading to utility space and private garden. Read more.

Temeraire Place, Brentford, TW8

315 per week (1365 pcm) £1,890 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a modern gated development moments from the river, this well proportioned two bedroom flat offers open-plan accommodation with off-street parking. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape