Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 2 bedroom properties for sale in Little India, SW11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Little India, SW11. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Little India, SW11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

St Johns Hill, Clapham Junction, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This outstanding two bedroom fifth floor flat has been finished to a high standard and boasts modern and ample interiors with superb open-plan living area and private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Latchmere Road, Battersea, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A great flat in a superb location, boasting generous entertaining space, stylish d├ęcor, an incredible decked roof terrace and easy access to a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Falcon Road, Clapham Junction, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Occupying the first floor, providing bright open-plan reception/kitchen, and two double bedrooms this fantastic flat has a modern finish throughout and a convenient location for transport and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Batten Street, Battersea, SW11

440000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Bramlands Close, Clapham Junction, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments from Clapham Junction station within a popular gated development and providing fantastic East-facing views from it's fifth floor position a two bedroom flat with access to gymnasium and swimming pool. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm David and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. David Law1