Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 18 1 bedroom properties for sale in Little Venice, W2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Little Venice, W2. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Little Venice, W2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Elgin Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a beautiful period conversion in the heart of Maida Vale, this stunning one bedroom first floor flat boasting charming original period features offers bright accommodation, a separate kitchen and an en suite. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Crompton Street, Little Venice, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom house for sale

A lovely one bedroom three floor maisonette boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout, a garage and an excellent Little Venice location. Freehold. Read more.

Marylands Road, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely one bedroom flat situated on the raised ground floor of a period conversion boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout and an excellent Maida Vale location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Sutherland Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

649950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Castellain Road, Maida Vale, W9

630000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located on a sought-after street in the heart of Maida Vale, a lovely one bedroom flat featuring wood floors and spacious accommodation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Warwick Avenue, Little Venice, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning one bedroom garden flat boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout, a patio garden and an enviable location in a sought-after street in the heart of Maida Vale. Leasehold. Read more.

Shirland Road, Maida Vale, W9

595000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning one bedroom flat offers lovely high ceilings throughout with stylish d├ęcor and benefits from a superb location within a period conversion. Leasehold. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

550000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Bristol Gardens, Little Venice, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located in the heart of Little Venice, moments from Grand Union Canal, a charming and naturally bright one bedroom flat boasting a smart reception room opening onto an amazing decked roof terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Grittleton Road, Maida Vale, W9

549950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and airy one bedroom apartment situated within a period conversion that is beautifully presented throughout offering well proportioned living space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Sutherland Ave, Maida Vale, W9

475000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Aberdeen Place, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block this generously sized one bedroom raised ground floor flat features a separate kitchen, a balcony and a superb location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

450000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming period conversion, this lovely one bedroom third floor flat offers bright open-plan accommodation and an excellent location close to amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Edgware Road, Paddington, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a spacious reception room modern open-plan kitchen, a bright and well proportioned one bedroom flat, finished to a high standard throughout and conveniently located moments from shops and amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Amberley Road, Maida Hill, W9

435000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This smart and generous one bedroom flat is arranged on second floor of an beautiful period conversion and offers bright interiors throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

430000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom flat combines generous living space with bright, well presented interiors and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Chippenham Road, Maida Vale, W9

380000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Miriame Miriame Oussellam1