Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 16 1 bedroom properties to rent in Little Venice, W2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Little Venice, W2. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Little Venice, W2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Clifton Gardens, Maida Vale, W9

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely, well proportioned one bedroom flat in the heart of Maida Vale, featuring a wonderful reception room opening onto a large balcony and close proximity to the pretty canals of Little Venice. Read more.

Randolph Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom flat boasting a naturally bright reception room and a superb eat-in kitchen, set in this imposing stucco-fronted conversion, enviably located in the heart of Little Venice. Read more.

Warwick Crescent, Little Venice, W2

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting an enviable location along the canal-side of Little Venice, this bright one bedroom flat features well proportioned living space, a private garden terrace and direct access to a large communal garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Bristol Gardens, Little Venice, W9

440 per week (1907 pcm) £2,640 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located in the heart of Little Venice, moments from Grand Union Canal, a charming and naturally bright one bedroom flat boasting a smart reception room opening onto an amazing decked roof terrace. Read more.

Admiral Walk, Maida Vale, W9

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This well located one bedroom apartment is set within a modern purpose-built development in Maida Vale and features a bright reception room with a balcony overlooking Grand Union Canal and also includes a garage. Read more.

410 per week (1777 pcm) £2,460 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set in an impressive modern development with gym acccess and a porter, this stunning one bedroom flat offers an exceptionally spacious reception room with wood floors and a generous bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Read more.

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an secure modern development located moments from the heart of Maida Vale, this lovely one bedroom, first floor apartment provides generous living space throughout and access to communal gardens. Read more.

Hamilton Terrace, St John's Wood, NW8

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely one bedroom flat is situated on the first floor of a beautiful period conversion on a prestigious residential street close to St John's Wood featuring spacious accommodation throughout. Read more.

Sutherland Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the first floor of a lovely conversion, this stunning one bedroom flat boasts modern open-plan living with high ceilings and wood floors. Read more.

Nuffield Lodge, Maida Vale, W9

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a wonderful location on the side of the Grand Union Canal, this impressive one bedroom second floor flat offers stylish, well presented living space found well located close to local shops. Read more.

Edgware Road, Little Venice, W2

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located in Little Venice, this superb one bedroom third floor flat boasting elegant oak wood floor throughout offers stylish, open-plan accommodation with great views overlooking the canal. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptionally well presented and stylish one bedroom flat offering a stunning reception room leading to a balcony presenting wonderful panoramic views over London. Read more.

Lanark Road, Maida Vale, W9

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set in an imposing mansion block, a superb one bedroom flat providing generous accommodation in a fantastic Maida Vale location, ideally situated for enjoying a walk along the picturesque Grand Union Canal. Read more.

Penfold Place, Lisson Grove, NW1

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a residential development just off Edgware Road, this fantastic one bedroom flat combines generous living space with bright interiors throughout. Read more.

Hatton Street, Marylebone, NW8

320 per week (1387 pcm) £1,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A spacious one bedroom third floor flat, presented to a wonderful standard ideally located within easy reach of the amenities of St John's Wood. Read more.

Edgware Road, Westminster, W2

290 per week (1257 pcm) £1,740 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Stylish one bedroom flat set on the second floor of a recently refurbished building located on bustling Edgware Road and close to Little Venice. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape