Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 9 3 bedroom properties to rent in Little Venice, W2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Little Venice, W2. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Little Venice, W2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Randolph Avenue, Little Venice, W9

1800 per week (7800 pcm) £10,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

A magnificent three bedroom ground floor apartment set within a stunning stucco-fronted period conversion in the heart of W9, moments from the peaceful surroundings of the Grand Union Canal and Little Venice. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Hamilton Terrace, St John's Wood, NW8

1020 per week (4420 pcm) £6,120 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from an excellent position close to local amenities this expansive three bedroom flat offers lovely period features throughout. Read more.

Lauderdale Road, Maida Vale, W9

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely three bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a period conversion boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout and an excellent Maida Vale location. Read more.

Sutherland Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and spacious three bedroom lower ground floor flat benefits from generous living space with modern interiors and a private garden, located moments from Maida Vale. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a generous bay-fronted reception room with wood floors and spacious bedrooms, a fantastic three bedroom lower ground floor flat set in an imposing mansion block with lift and porter. Read more.

Andover Place, Kilburn, NW6

800 per week (3467 pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

An exceptional three bedroom modern mews house, beautifully presented over three spacious floors, boasting a garage, patio garden and a fabulous location close to the amenities of Maida Vale. Read more.

Maida Vale, St John's Wood, W9

700 per week (3034 pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderfully located and bright three bedroom flat moments from Maida Vale's amenities, featuring a gorgeous reception room with triple aspect windows and a lovely modern kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely three bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a modern development with porter, boasting a recent refurbishment and spacious accommodation throughout. Read more.

Sutherland Ave, Maida Vale, W9

620 per week (2687 pcm) £3,720 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over three floors and well presented throughout, this fantastic three bedroom flat boasts a stunning top floor reception room with exposed brick wall, well located on a wide tree-lined street in Maida Vale. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape