Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 2 bedroom properties for sale in Lloyd Park, CR0. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Lloyd Park, CR0. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Lloyd Park, CR0 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Birdhurst Gardens, South Croydon, CR2

520000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and is presented in excellent condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Chichester Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This unique and charming two bedroom house, is set within a secure development and comprises stylish and modern accommodation with underground parking. Freehold. Read more.

Altyre Road, Croydon, CR0

499950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom fifteenth floor flat is set within a secure prestigious development and boasts bright interiors with stunning views and bright open-plan living area. Leasehold. Read more.

Coombe Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a great purpose-built development, this fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat comprises a superb living and entertaining space, with modern kitchen and private balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Steep Hill, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom, lower ground apartment boasts two double bedrooms, a large dual-aspect reception room with access to a private patio, a communal swimming pool, gym and sauna. Leasehold. Read more.

Campden Road, Croydon, CR2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located this fantastic brand new stylish development offers a desirable selection of two bedroom apartments with contemporary living and entertaining space and audio intercom. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Lane, Croydon, CR0

380000 - 390000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

This superb Victorian period property conversion, offers a fantastic range of brand new apartments, all completed to a very high standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Coombe Road, Croydon, CR0

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Bardsley Close, Croydon, CR0

339950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Ashley Ashley Whitehouse1