Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 25 2 bedroom properties for sale in London Bridge, SE1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in London Bridge, SE1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in London Bridge, SE1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

One Blackfriars, Southwark, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Set within prestigious One Blackfriars development just on the banks of the River Thames, this superb two bedroom twentieth floor penthouse, is being completed to the highest standard with fantastic private sky garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Pavilion B NEO Bankside, South Bank, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located enviably close to the shops bars and restaurants of South Bank and arranged on the fourth floor, this stunning two bedroom apartment offers spacious living with a gorgeous private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Union Street, London Bridge, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom penthouse for sale

Arranged over second and third floors, this stylish two bedroom apartment boasts a large open-plan reception room with contemporary kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms with en suites. Freehold. Read more.

Snowsfields Yard, London Bridge, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

An exclusive collection of highly specified two bedroom penthouse apartments, set in the vibrant Bermondsey Street Conservation Area and very close to London Bridge Station. Leasehold. Read more.

One Tower Bridge, London Bridge, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

This superb two bedroom apartment is situated in the One Tower Bridge development and offers luxurious living space and a highest-specification finish. Leasehold. Read more.

Shad Thames, Shad Thames, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on Shad Thames moments from Tower Bridge, this two bedroom flat boasting stylish accommodation including a bright and spacious reception room, a smart separate kitchen and a master bedroom with en suite. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Valentine Place, London Bridge, SE1

899995 - 1185000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Nestled around a central courtyard garden, these fabulous two bedroom apartments offer contemporary interior d├ęcor with a high end specification and a central London location. Leasehold. Read more.

Snowsfields Yard, London Bridge, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

An exclusive collection of highly specified two bedroom apartments, set in the vibrant Bermondsey Street Conservation Area and very close to London Bridge Station. Leasehold. Read more.

Brandon House, London Bridge, SE1

989995 - 1130000

My rating

Save to shortlist

The Brandon House development are a collection of outstanding two bedroom apartments featuring high-quality design within a contemporary building. Leasehold. Read more.

Maidstone Buildings Mews, Borough, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the second floor in the heart of Borough, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room and a contemporary kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Prioress Street, Borough, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a stunning period conversion this exceptional two bedroom flat boasts open-plan living space, high vaulted ceilings, spacious mezzanine-level bedrooms, tall windows and lovely exposed brickwork. Leasehold. Read more.

Blackfriars Circus, Southwark, SE1

955000 - 1065000

My rating

Save to shortlist

This luxurious and contemporary development features an exquisite collection of two bedroom suite apartments which afford an array of high-specification fittings and a superb finish throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Bermondsey Street, London Bridge, SE1

1050000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Brewery Square, Shad Thames, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Stylish two bedroom duplex flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two delightful double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Empire Square West, Borough, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the seventh floor, this two bedroom, Two bathroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a delightful open-plan reception room, a master bedroom with en suite, underground private parking and storage room. Leasehold. Read more.

Wilds Rents, London Bridge, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set in a secure modern development this stunning two bedroom penthouse flat boasts an impressive wraparound roof terrace perfect for entertaining, an expansive open-plan reception room and two stylish bathrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Weston Street, Borough, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom (one en suite) apartment that offers stylish, contemporary living space, as well as a private winter garden, all in an outstanding location close to Borough High Street and Bermondsey Street. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

County Street, London Bridge, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

An enormous two bedroom flat located within a fantastic new development, offering a generous master bedroom with a stylish en suite shower room and bi-folding doors opening onto a private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Empire Square, Borough, SE1

850000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom flat set on the fifth floor boasts stylish accommodation including large open-plan reception room, contemporary kitchen, and two spacious double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Two Fifty One, London Bridge, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautifully presented and spacious two bedroom apartment benefits from access to residents health club and cinema with 24-hour concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

Trinity Street, Borough, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor of a delightful period building, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large reception room with a separate kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Mill Street, Shad Thames, SE1

599995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Weston Street, London Bridge, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room with private balcony, two double bedrooms with fitted storage and a smart separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Newington Causeway, Elephant and Castle, SE1

470000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Staple Street, Borough, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom third floor flat offers ample living space in a great location in Borough, with generous room sizes and a bathroom with separate W/C. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Chris Chris Venter1