Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 4 bedroom properties for sale in Long Ditton, KT6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Long Ditton, KT6. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Long Ditton, KT6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Corkran Road, Southborough, KT6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Ideally located in the desirable Southborough area, this exceptional four bedroom terrace house offers lovely features, large private garden, garage and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Clearwater Place, Long Ditton, KT6

1250000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

A stunning four bedroom house situated in a modern and secure gated development, benefiting from bright and spacious interiors, a double garage and ample off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Penners Gardens, Surbiton, KT6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Set within a gated development, this beautiful four bedroom town house provides a wealth of modern living and entertaining space and garden, a roof terrace and two balconies. Freehold. Read more.

Ditton Road, Southborough, KT6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Well presented throughout, this fantastic four bedroom house over two floors boasts a large reception room leading to private garden, modern kitchen and master bedroom with en suite shower room. Freehold. Read more.

Haycroft Road, Surbiton, KT6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A fantastic and spacious four bedroom house, arranged over two floors and benefiting from a private garden, large garage and off-street parking close to Surbiton and the A3 on a popular residential road. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Greg Greg Boxer1