Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 2 bedroom properties for sale in Lower Addiscombe, CR0. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Lower Addiscombe, CR0. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Lower Addiscombe, CR0 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Chichester Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This unique and charming two bedroom house, is set within a secure development and comprises stylish and modern accommodation with underground parking. Freehold. Read more.

Altyre Road, Croydon, CR0

499950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom fifteenth floor flat is set within a secure prestigious development and boasts bright interiors with stunning views and bright open-plan living area. Leasehold. Read more.

Addiscombe Road, Croydon, CR0

435000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful and unique two bedroom coach house conversion, offers a fantastic living and entertaining space and it has been finished to a high standard throughout. Freehold. Read more.

425000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful and unique two bedroom coach house conversion, offers a fantastic living and entertaining space and it has been finished to a high standard throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Coombe Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a great purpose-built development, this fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat comprises a superb living and entertaining space, with modern kitchen and private balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Steep Hill, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom, lower ground apartment boasts two double bedrooms, a large dual-aspect reception room with access to a private patio, a communal swimming pool, gym and sauna. Leasehold. Read more.

Addiscombe Road, East Croydon, CR0

390000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

390000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Bardsley Close, Croydon, CR0

339950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Turnpike Link, East Croydon, CR0

330000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Ashley Ashley Whitehouse1