Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 19 2 bedroom properties for sale in Lower Holloway, N7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Lower Holloway, N7. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Lower Holloway, N7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Shelburne Road, Holloway, N7

950000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Hornsey Road, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts an impressive reception room, an open-plan kitchen and a modern finish throughout the apartment. Leasehold. Read more.

Cardozo Road, Islington, N7

849950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Biddestone Road, Holloway, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This great two bedroom house is set over two spacious floors and offers large living and entertaining space, a generous garden and terrace in need of some modernisation throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Holloway Road, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic two bedroom apartment located within a fabulous modern development, offering well presented living and entertaining space with a charming communal courtyard and secure entry. Leasehold. Read more.

Queensland Road, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a striking, contemporary, residential development, this two bedroom, fourth floor flat boasts modern, well presented interiors with generous living space and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Drayton Park, Highbury, N5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This luxurious two bedroom first floor flat is set within a popular modern development and boasts modern interiors with stylish entertaining space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Caledonian Road, Caledonian Road, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom flat benefits from modern fixtures and fittings, neutral interiors throughout, two private balconies and a superb location close to a wide range of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Pakeman Street, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within close proximity to a range of local amenities, schools and parks this beautifully presented, bright and airy two bedroom house boasts superb entertaining space and a private garden to the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Chris Pullen Way, Holloway, N7

649995 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A superb two bedroom top floor flat set within a stunning contemporary development and boasts sleek and stylish interiors, a balcony and desired location close to both Camden and Angel. Leasehold. Read more.

Middleton Grove, Islington, N7

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautifully refurbished two bedroom flat provides stylish living space with contemporary kitchen featuring breakfast bar, spacious reception room with dining space and a fantastic rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Sturmer Way, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from the amenities of Holloway, this spacious two bedroom duplex property offers two balconies and a generous reception room with space to dine and entertain. Leasehold. Read more.

Dunford Road, Holloway, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This substantial two bedroom, ground floor flat benefits from spacious accommodation throughout, private rear garden and a host of original period features. Leasehold. Read more.

Benwell Road, Holloway, N7

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Camden Road, Camden, NW1

550000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Hartham Road, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully presented two bedroom flat, arranged on the ground floor, benefiting from good-sized rooms throughout with a private patio garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Camden Park Road, Camden, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a purpose-built block, this charming two bedroom second floor flat boasting ample accommodation offers a separate kitchen, lift access and communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Roman Way, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom flat is set within a secure development and has recently been refurbished to a high standard, boasting a beautiful reception room with doors to a balcony and a contemporary kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

York Way Estate, Islington, N7

449995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Alex Alex Leigh1