Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 1 bedroom properties for sale in Magdalen Estate, SW18. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Magdalen Estate, SW18. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Magdalen Estate, SW18 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Spectrum Way, Wandsworth, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a striking new development, this gorgeous one bedroom flat is stylish and modern throughout boasting a roof terrace with stunning views across London, concierge service and ample living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Garratt Lane, Earlsfield, SW18

475000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This bright and spacious one bedroom, second floor flat boasts two reception rooms, an open-plan kitchen and a good-sized bathroom. Fantastically situated close to the local amenities of Earlsfield. Leasehold. Read more.

Summerley Street, Earlsfield, SW18

449950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Kimber Road, Wandsworth, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A delightful one bedroom ground floor flat situated minutes from the bustling Garratt Lane, providing a modern kitchen with breakfast bar, bay-fronted reception room and a fabulous south-facing private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Garratt Lane, Wandsworth, SW18

379950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This one bedroom flat located moments from amenities in Wandsworth, boasts fantastic contemporary living space with open-plan kitchen and good-sized bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Clifford Court, Magdalen Estate, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a well maintained, private block, this charming one bedroom flat is bright and spacious throughout benefiting from neutral décor, lift access and excellent location to Wandsworth and Earlfield. Leasehold. Read more.

Earlsfield Road, Earlsfield, SW18

349950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Aslett Street, Wandsworth, SW18

345000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This superb one bedroom ground floor flat boasts well presented living space with bright and spacious rooms set within a smart block that benefits from an attractive communal garden and gated off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Garratt Lane, Earlsfield, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments from local amenities and parkland, this bright and airy one bedroom second floor flat offers modern interiors, neutral décor and spacious accommodation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Rupert and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Rupert Greig1