Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 5 2 bedroom properties for sale in Magdalen Estate, SW18. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Magdalen Estate, SW18. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Magdalen Estate, SW18 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Delia Street, Earlsfield, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently renovated and presented to an excellent standard throughout, with engineered wood flooring, and attractive open-plan living, this two bedroom ground floor flat also offers a secluded private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Crealock Street, Earlsfield, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish two bedroom first floor flat features a spacious reception room, a generous master bedroom and access to a shared garden. Leasehold. Read more.

St Anns Hill, Wandsworth, SW18

475000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a quiet residential street, this two bedroom flat is well proportioned within, benefiting from a private garden and excellent location to the many shops, bars and restaurants of Wandsworth Town. Leasehold. Read more.

Earlsfield Road, Earlsfield, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Occupying the first and second floors of a period conversion, providing bright open-plan living areas and two large double bedrooms, this wonderful period conversion also has a convenient location within Earlsfield. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Garratt Lane, Earlsfield, SW18

449950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Rupert Rupert Greig1