Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 21 2 bedroom properties to rent in Maida Hill, W9. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Maida Hill, W9. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Maida Hill, W9 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Pindock Mews, Little Venice, W9

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A stunning and beautifully presented two bedroom freehold mews house in Maida Vale, boasting light and airy accommodation over three floors and featuring two roof terraces and a garage. Read more.

Lauderdale Road, Maida Vale, W9

745 per week (3229 pcm) £4,470 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located in the heart of Maida Vale, this stunning two bedroom first floor flat boasting stylish interiors features a fantastic reception room with balcony, wonderful eat-in kitchen and en suite master bedroom. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Clarendon Gardens, Little Venice, W9

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Set within a beautiful period conversion, this lovely two bedroom maisonette boasting original period features, offers spacious accommodation and a private garden. Read more.

Elnathan Mews, Little Venice, W9

690 per week (2990 pcm) £4,140 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Offering modern interiors throughout this fabulous two bedroom mews house is ideally located on a peaceful residential street with an excellent location. Read more.

Randolph Avenue, Little Venice, W9

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering fantastic living space with a stunning reception room and open-plan kitchen, this exceptionally spacious and well presented two bedroom flat also has access to communal gardens and a communal roof terrace. Read more.

Randolph Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom, third floor flat offering fabulous living and entertaining space, presented to a beautiful standard and providing a fabulous location in the heart of Maida Vale. Read more.

Maida Vale, St John's Wood, W9

545 per week (2362 pcm) £3,270 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom fifth floor apartment set within an imposing purpose-built block, enviably situated in the heart of Maida Vale moments from local amenities and transport links. Read more.

Randolph Avenue, Little Venice, W9

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish and bright two bedroom flat in an imposing period building ideally situated in the heart of trendy Little Venice and benefiting from the use of communal gardens. Read more.

Elgin Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautiful two bedroom flat situated on the lower ground floor of a period conversion offers modern living space set in a peaceful residential area. Read more.

Delaware Road, Maida Vale, W9

485 per week (2102 pcm) £2,910 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented and spacious two bedroom apartment set within an imposing period mansion block, offering a stunning reception room with a private balcony and a spacious eat-in kitchen. Read more.

Edbrooke Road, Maida Vale, W9

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting an exquisite modern interior, this spacious two bedroom lower ground floor flat offers a fantastic open-plan reception room and kitchen, lovely master bedroom and a fantastic private garden. Read more.

Admiral Walk, Maida Vale, W9

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous two bedroom flat combines stylish, modern interiors with spacious accommodation and is situated within a contemporary development. Read more.

Harrow Road, Maida Hill, W9

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A brand new two bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of a modern development featuring a high-specification finish throughout, and an excellent Maida Hill location. Read more.

Harrow Road, Maida Hill, W9

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A brand new two bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of a modern development featuring a high-specification finish throughout, and an excellent Maida Hill location. Read more.

Shirland Mews, West Kilburn, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom mews house to rent

Arranged over two floors, this beautiful two bedroom house is presented in superb condition and boasts a sizeable private garden at the rear and ample entertaining space on the ground level. Read more.

Hormead Road, Westbourne Park, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Boasting stunning décor and a private courtyard, this fantastic two bedroom house benefits from bright well proportioned living space with ample storage. Read more.

Wymering Mansions, Maida Vale, W9

2 bedroom flat to rent

This property is placed on the ground floor of a beautiful mansion block in the heart of Maida Vale while it features spacious reception room and separate modern kitchen. Read more.

Bravington Road, Maida Vale, W9

435 per week (1885 pcm) £2,610 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the ground floor of a period conversion, this stunning two bedroom apartment features bright, modern interiors and a sizeable private garden at the rear. Read more.

Sutherland Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A spacious two bedroom flat with fantastic bay-fronted reception room with wood floor and high ceilings and two evenly sized bedrooms, ideally located on a popular residential street in the heart of Maida Vale. Read more.

Burlington Close, Maida Vale, W9

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure purpose-built block, this excellent two bedroom ground floor flat has recently been refurbished throughout boasting modern interiors and a great location close to amenities. Read more.

Great Western Road, Maida Vale, W9

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Wonderfully located for the transport links on offer in Westbourne Park, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers a generously proportioned living space and charming neutral décor. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape