Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 4 bedroom properties for sale in Maida Vale, W9. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Maida Vale, W9. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Maida Vale, W9 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Blomfield Court, Little Venice, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom apartment for sale

Boasting a superb location moments from the fashionable pavement amenities of Clifton Road, this stunning four bedroom apartment is set on the third floor of an impressive period mansion block with a lift. Leasehold. Read more.

Saltram Crescent, Maida Hill, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom maisonette for sale

Set within a generous end of terrace period conversion this unique four bedroom maisonette offers exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation boasting two en suites, a wonderful terrace and a garden. Freehold. Read more.

Brondesbury Villas, Queen's Park, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom maisonette for sale

Situated on a highly sought-after residential road, this stunning four bedroom maisonette is generously arranged over two floors boasting a gorgeous en suite master bedroom and a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Wymering Road, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

A fabulous three bedroom, second floor apartment, boasting well arranged living space and close proximity to the excellent open spaces of Paddington Recreation Ground. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning four bedroom flat which is arranged over the top two floors of a period conversion offers contemporary living space featuring bright interiors and hard floors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Miriame and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Miriame Oussellam1