Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 11 2 bedroom properties for sale in Mapesbury Estate, NW2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Mapesbury Estate, NW2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Mapesbury Estate, NW2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Willesden Lane, Brondesbury Park, NW6

699950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

An elegant and luxurious two-bedroom, two-bathroom ground floor apartment, immaculately furnished throughout with high-specification features. A fabulously private south-facing 30ft garden and off-street parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Mapesbury Road, Mapesbury Estate, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a lovely period conversion, this well presented two bedroom ground floor flat boasting spacious accommodation and features a private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Shoot Up Hill, Kilburn, NW2

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Providing an ideal location in a prestigious portered block with residents' gym and swimming pool, this stunning two bedroom flat offers stylish and spacious accommodation and benefits from secure underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Teignmouth Road, Mapesbury Estate, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a great location in the Mapesbury Estate, this lovely two bedroom flat on the first floor offers a generous living space, well proportioned bedrooms and ample storage. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Mapesbury Road, Mapesbury Estate, NW2

595000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Generously arranged over the second floor of a charming period conversion, this stylish two bedroom flat offers abundant living space with smart d├ęcor and an en suite master bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a modern and secure building with lift and porter, this excellent two bedroom seventh floor flat offers bright interiors and stunning views across London. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright two bedroom flat offers ample living space with off-street parking and a superb location in a portered block with residents' gym and swimming pool. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within an imposing mansion block, this elegant and exceptionally spacious two bedroom flat boasts wonderful communal gardens and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Teignmouth Court, Mapesbury Estate, NW2

520000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block, this charming two bedroom first floor flat features a spacious reception room opening onto a balcony and a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Grosvenor Gardens, Willesden, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming period conversion, this well presented two bedroom first floor flat features a bright reception room and a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Willesden Lane, Willesden Green, NW2

465000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Oliver Oliver Browne1