Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 11 studio properties to rent in Marylebone, W1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Marylebone, W1. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in Marylebone, W1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Plympton Street, St John's Wood, NW8

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Boasting ample levels of natural light from four vast windows, an absolutely stunning studio flat, set in a warehouse conversion featuring a superb open-plan kitchen, exposed brick walls and wood floor. Read more.

James Street, Marylebone, W1U

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This beautifully presented first floor studio flat offers bright and modern interiors and benefits from a much sought-after location in Marylebone. Read more.

Harrowby Street, Marylebone, W1H

440 per week (1907 pcm) £2,640 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A fully equipped and well presented studio flat situated in a portered building within easy reach of Oxford Street, the West End and beautiful Hyde Park. Read more.

Beverly House, St Johns Wood, St John's Wood, NW8

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated on the ground floor of a purpose-built apartment building with concierge, this well proportioned studio flat features modern interiors and private terrace. Read more.

Hanson Street, Fitzrovia, W1W

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

This superb studio flat is situated on the raised ground floor of a smart residential building close to a wide variety of fashionable amenities. Read more.

Devonshire Street, Marylebone, W1W

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Set within an imposing perido property, this superb studio flat offers generous living space with high ceilings and stylish décor throughout. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, NW1

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This well proportioned studio flat is situated within a fantastic development and offers modern interiors throughout with generous living space. Read more.

Euston Road, Fitzrovia, NW1

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Located on the fourth floor of a wonderful development in the heart of the city centre, this well proportioned studio apartment offers ample interior space and a fresh, bright décor throughout. Read more.

Molyneux Street, Marylebone, W1H

275 per week (1192 pcm) £1,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated on the lower ground floor of an attractive period terrace, this delightful studio flat offers a superbly refurbished interior and a wonderful location in sought-after Marylebone. Read more.

Park West, Hyde Park Estate, W2

275 per week (1192 pcm) £1,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Situated just north of Marble Arch and Oxford Street, this fabulous studio apartment combines an ample living area with close proximity to a wide range of amenities and areas of interest. Read more.

Prince Albert Road, St John's Wood, NW8

265 per week (1149 pcm) £1,590 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set in a superb purpose-built block with lift and porter, this lovely studio flat features lovely wood floors throughout, enviably located in the heart of St John's Wood, moments from Regent's Park. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape