Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 39 1 bedroom properties for sale in Marylebone, W1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Marylebone, W1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Marylebone, W1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom apartment for sale

Featuring elegant interiors and wonderful high ceilings, this superb two bedroom, first floor apartment boasts a lovely balcony, a wealth of period features and an enviable location. Leasehold. Read more.

Weymouth Street, Marylebone, W1G

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fantastic one bedroom apartment is set within a smart mansion block just off Marylebone High Street and offers stylish and spacious accommodation with a non-demised roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

1100000 Recently sold

Set within an exceptional mansion block in the heart of Marylebone, this superb one bedroom flat offer beautifully presented living space with chic décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Hallam Street, Marylebone, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This superb one bedroom apartment is tucked away on a peaceful residential street and offers sleek and stylish living space with both private and portered entrances. Leasehold. Read more.

Baker Street, Baker Street, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a desirable location in the heart of Marylebone this beautifully presented one bedroom apartment combines stylish décor with generous living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Dorset Square, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a period property on a beautiful garden square, this fabulous one bedroom apartment provides elegant living space with high ceilings. Leasehold. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, W1U

799995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Shouldham Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This smart one bedroom flat benefits from neutral décor and wood floors throughout as well as an ideal location moments from the many shops, bars and restaurants of Marylebone. Leasehold. Read more.

Old Marylebone Road, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fabulous one bedroom flat combines stylish, beautifully presented interiors with spacious accommodation and is ideally located close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Devonshire Street, Marylebone, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a beautiful and prestigious mansion block, this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers stylish and luxurious living space located moments from Regent's Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Crompton Street, Little Venice, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom house for sale

A lovely one bedroom three floor maisonette boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout, a garage and an excellent Little Venice location. Freehold. Read more.

Crawford Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set close to a range of amenities, this well proportioned one bedroom, first floor flat affords bright and crisp interiors and a stunning location in the heart of Marylebone. Leasehold. Read more.

Hallam Street, Marylebone, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely one bedroom ground floor flat is situated within a fantastic portered building and offers well presented interiors and a sought-after location in Marylebone. Leasehold. Read more.

Montagu Square, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a smart residential building this fabulous one bedroom flat combines generous living space with bright, contemporary décor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Burwood Place, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an attractive gated development arranged around communal water gardens, this great one bedroom flat offers generous living space with neutral interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

725000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an elegant red brick mansion block, this wonderfully spacious one bedroom apartment offers generously proportioned rooms with high ceilings and access to a communal courtyard. Leasehold. Read more.

Crawford Street, Marylebone, W1H

700000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure portered building, this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers generous living space with modern décor and access to communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Luxborough Street, Marylebone, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a mansion block in the heart of Marylebone, this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers well proportioned living space with bright décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Allsop Place, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This well proportioned one bedroom flat is situated within a fabulous contemporary development and features high-quality fixtures, two private terraces and a stunning location moments from Regent's Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Homer Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This west-facing, one bedroom apartment, situated just moments away from shops, bars and restaurants boasts a modern finish throughout with ample storage space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Riding House Street, Fitzrovia, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a fantastic location moments from Tottenham Court Road and Oxford Street, this fantastic one bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space with modern interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Marble Arch W2, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This charming and bright one bedroom flat is situated in a purpose-built development close to Hyde Park & Oxford Street and boasts plenty of storage space, wood floors and spacious accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom apartment is set within a smart mansion block just off Marylebone High Street and offers stylish and spacious accommodation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Prince Albert Road, St John's Wood, NW8

599950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Fabulous one bedroom second floor flat set within a sought-after block in the heart of St John's Wood, moments from the amenities of the High Street and the open spaces of Regent's Park and Primrose Hill. Leasehold. Read more.

Park West, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a popular portered development close to Hyde Park and Oxford Street, this fantastic one-bedroom apartment has recently been refurbished to an excellent standard and offers a bright and airy living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Cleveland Street, Fitzrovia, W1T

550000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Sussex Gardens, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This well proportioned one bedroom flat is located in an excellent development, boasting well proportioned interiors and close proximity to a range of amenities and parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

Park West, Hyde Park Estate, W2

535000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Edgware Road, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within Park West, a popular portered residential development, this fantastic one bedroom apartment has completely refurbished to offer stylish and modern living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Harrowby Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This contemporary one bedroom flat is superbly located in the heart of Marylebone and boasts clean, fresh interiors, a good sized double bedroom and enviable access to a wide range of local amenties. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Prince Albert Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a smart residential building this generous one bedroom flat offers bright interiors throughout and benefits from an excellent location. Leasehold. Read more.

Edgware Road, Hyde Park Estate, W2

499999 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Positioned upon the sixth floor of a popular building close to Marble Arch, this superb one bedroom flat offers well proportioned rooms, neutral interiors and a great location. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a beautiful period mansion block this fabulous one bedroom flat offers bright, modern interiors and generous living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Grove End Road, St John's Wood, NW8

499950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Delancey Street, Camden Town, NW1

469950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Aberdeen Place, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block this generously sized one bedroom raised ground floor flat features a separate kitchen, a balcony and a superb location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Bell Street, Lisson Grove, NW1

449995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Edgware Road, Paddington, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a spacious reception room modern open-plan kitchen, a bright and well proportioned one bedroom flat, finished to a high standard throughout and conveniently located moments from shops and amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lisson Street, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting bright, recently refurbished interiors throughout, this attractive one bedroom flat benefits from a wonderful location close to the amenities of Marylebone and the greenery of Regent's Park. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Charles Charles Cutting1