Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 38 3 bedroom properties for sale in Marylebone, W1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Marylebone, W1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Marylebone, W1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

North Row, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

An exceptional three bedroom flat situated on a much sought-after road in Mayfair offering outstanding interior living space with two balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

The Atrium, St John's Wood, NW8

4050000 - 4500000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 3 bedroom apartments for sale

A stunning modern development featuring a selection of three bedroom apartments boasting a high-specification finish throughout, concierge and underground parking located moments from Regent's Park. Leasehold. Read more.

George Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

This beautifully presented three bedroom apartment boasts expansive living space throughout within an imposing mansion block with a desirable location. Leasehold. Read more.

Nottingham Terrace, Regent's Park, NW1

3299999 Recently sold

Boasting a prestigious address with 24hr porter, this incredible three bedroom apartment provides beautifully presented living space with high-quality design and elegant interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Bickenhall Street, Marylebone, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a sought-after mansion block moments from Baker Street, this superb three bedroom flat offers abundant living space with beautiful décor throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Devonshire Place Mews, Marylebone, W1G

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom mews house for sale

A superb three bedroom mews house, refurbished to an exquisite standard and featuring abundant living space with gorgeous wood floors and top class fixtures and fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

Montagu Mansions, Portman Estate, W1U

2999950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Cumberland Mansions, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

This superb three bedroom flat arranged over two floors offers bright and beautifully presented interiors and benefits from its own private entrance. Leasehold. Read more.

Queen Anne Street, Marylebone, W1G

My rating

Save to shortlist

Desirably located in the heart of Marylebone this stunning three bedroom flat is elegantly arranged over two floors of a residential building. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a beautiful portered mansion block, this stunning three bedroom loft-style apartment provides a wealth of naturally bright living space with high ceilings and fresh modern décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Penthouse, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

This newly refurbished penthouse is ultra luxurious with crushed velvet and bespoke high end finishes. Incorporating all the latest in smart home technology including 2 cinemas. Leasehold. Read more.

Brown Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a beautiful red brick mansion block this striking three bedroom apartment has been presented to an exceptional standard to offer stylish décor. Leasehold. Read more.

York Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an imposing mansion block on a peaceful road, this contemporary three bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting vibrant, stylish interiors and period features, this capacious three bedroom raised ground floor apartment is located within a beautiful redbrick mansion block in the heart of Marylebone. Leasehold. Read more.

Prince Albert Road, Regent's Park, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Desirably located opposite Regent's Park this stunning three bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation throughout with stylish interiors. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Chiltern Court, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an elegant period building in the heart of Marylebone, this stunning three bedroom apartment benefits from a recent refurbishment throughout to an excellent standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Broadley Street, Marylebone, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Enviably located in a highly sought-after residential location, this superb three bedroom house has recently been refurbished to a high-specification boasting spacious open-plan accommodation, an en suite and a terrace. Freehold. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the raised ground floor of this sought-after period mansion block in the heart of Little Venice, this luxury three bedroom apartment arranged over 1480 sq ft boasts views overlooking Regents canal. Leasehold. Read more.

Albany Street, Regent's Park, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully stylish throughout, and situated a stone's throw away from the prestigious Regent's Park, make a wonderful home in this superb three bedroom, four storey town house. Leasehold. Read more.

Upper Montagu Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

Benefiting from recently refurbished interiors and an abundance of natural light, this fabulous three bedroom flat is wonderfully positioned on the third floor of an attractive town house on a delightful street. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cabbell Street, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering a fantastic 1,622 sq ft of lateral living space, this stunning three bedroom apartment is set within a striking redbrick mansion block and has been beautifully refurbished. Leasehold. Read more.

Marylebone Road, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting stunning views across London, this spacious three bedroom apartment benefits from a communal gymnasium, 24-hour porterage and lift access. Leasehold. Read more.

Upper Montagu Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on the second floor of a period building in the heart of Marylebone, this superb two bedroom apartment offers generously proportioned living space with modern décor. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Boston Place, Marylebone, NW1

1350000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic three bedroom house offers spacious accommodation over three floors and benefits from an excellent location close to a wide range of amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Edgware Road, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Wonderfully positioned on the third floor of a well maintained block, this well proportioned three bedroom flat offers bright interiors and a great location close to Hyde Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Landward Court, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a superb portered building this fantastic three bedroom flat offers bright interiors combined with spacious accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Cabbell Street, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring a superb 22' reception room, ideal for entertaining, this fantastic three bedroom two bathroom apartment offers generous living space with high ceilings. Leasehold. Read more.

Park West, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Superbly located close to a wide range of amenities this spacious three bedroom flat benefits from lift access and concierge services. Leasehold. Read more.

Rossmore Road, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Stylishly presented throughout, this fantastic three bedroom duplex flat provides spacious accommodation throughout with a superb Marylebone location. Leasehold. Read more.

Mornington Crescent, Camden, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This is a newly refurbished split-level apartment on London's famous Mornington Crescent. Boasting an impressive open-plan reception/kitchen with wood floors, and thoughtfully selected fixtures and fittings. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Edgware Road, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated upon the fifth floor of a secure building just north of Marble Arch, this fantastic three bedroom flat features well proportioned interiors and excellent location close to Hyde Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Park West, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Located close to Hyde Park and an array of amenities, this superb three bedroom apartment offers bright and generously proportioned living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Ranston Street, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a period building moments from Marylebone Station, this lovely three bedroom apartment offers well proportioned living space with modern interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Chapel Street, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This bright first floor flat (with lift) is situated close to the amenities of Edgware Road and boasts bright rooms throughout with spacious accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Lisson Street, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Affording a fantastic location in the heart of Marylebone, this delightful three bedroom ground floor flat benefits from bright interiors and well proportioned rooms throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Clarence Gardens, Euston, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

This excellent three bedroom maisonette boasts a light flooded reception room leading to an impressive decked garden with large shed and also features three good sized double bedrooms and a sleek fitted kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Augustus Street, Regent's Park, NW1

660000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the third floor of a purpose-built block, this recently refurbished three bedroom flat is presented in fabulous condition throughout and offers a large reception room and a modern kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Clarence Gardens, Euston, NW1

629950 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

This excellent three bedroom, split-level apartment offers generous living space and three good sized bedrooms, offering a private garden to the rear and providing a number of good transport links nearby. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Oliver Oliver Venn1