Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 4 bedroom properties for sale in Marylebone, W1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Marylebone, W1. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Marylebone, W1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Marathon House, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom apartment for sale

An incredible four bedroom split-level penthouse apartment offering stunning living and entertaining space with panoramic views over the capital. Leasehold. Read more.

George Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated within a red brick mansion block this stunning four bedroom apartment combines expansive living space with stylish décor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Paddington Street, Marylebone, W1U

4000000 Recently sold

4 bedroom building for sale

This spacious freehold building is located in the heart of desirable Marylebone and consists of four separate one bedroom flats and one commercial unit. Freehold. Read more.

George Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

This magnificent four bedroom apartment offers a wealth of lateral living and entertaining space with elegant décor and contemporary fixtures and fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

Baker Street, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an elegant period building in the heart of Marylebone, this stunning four bedroom apartment benefits from a recent refurbishment throughout to an excellent standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Cabbell Street, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated within a striking mansion block this fabulous five bedroom apartment combines expansive living space with bright, neutral interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Blomfield Court, Little Venice, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting a superb location moments from the fashionable pavement amenities of Clifton Road, this stunning four bedroom apartment is set on the third floor of an impressive period mansion block with a lift. Leasehold. Read more.

Transept Street, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an imposing redbrick mansion block, this superb four bedroom apartment offers a wealth of lateral living and entertaining space with high ceilings and beautiful parquet wood floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Stourcliffe Close, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on the fifth floor of a well presented block in the heart of Marylebone this bright four bedroom flat offers generous living and a fantastic location. Leasehold. Read more.

Clarence Gardens, Euston, NW1

799999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Oliver Oliver Venn1