Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 11 1 bedroom properties to rent in Mayfair, W1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Mayfair, W1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Mayfair, W1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

James Street, Marylebone, W1U

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located on the first floor of a secure building this superb one bedroom apartment offers spacious, stylish and naturally bright interiors throughout, offering an excellent roof terrace with ample space to dine. Read more.

Kings Gate Walk, Victoria, SW1E

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This luxury one bedroom apartment offers spacious interiors with high-quality fixtures and fittings and is located on the sixth floor of a prestigious new development (with lift and porter) in the heart of Victoria. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Bloomfield Court, Mayfair, W1K

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom flat offers ample living space with wood floors, bright décor and a superb location in the heart of exclusive Mayfair. Read more.

Gilbert Street, Mayfair, W1K

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a fantastic location just off Oxford Street, this one bedroom flat is situated on the fourth floor of a wonderful, secure building within easy reach of Hyde Park and the facilities of Mayfair. Read more.

Hertford Street, Mayfair, W1J

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged on the ground floor of a smart residential building this fabulous one bedroom flat offers bright, neutral décor with an excellent location. Read more.

Hertford Street, Mayfair, W1J

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Positioned on the first floor of a superb serviced building, this well proportioned one bedroom flat offers bright, neutral interiors and a highly desirable location close to Piccadilly and Hyde Park. Read more.

Avery Row, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within the heart of Mayfair, this bright and stylish one bedroom flat offers ample living space, modern fixtures and fittings and a superb location moments from a wealth of high-range shops, bars and restaurants. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Garrick House, Mayfair, W1J

540 per week (2340 pcm) £3,240 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This charming one bedroom flat would make a superb central Mayfair pied-a-terre with bright and spacious rooms located in the heart of Shepherd's Market moments from Piccadilly and Green Park. Read more.

Carrington Street, Mayfair, W1J

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of the Mayfair, this wonderful one bedroom flat is located in an impressive block and presented in excellent condition throughout. Read more.

Catherine Place, St James's, SW1E

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the second floor of a popular block in St James's Park, this stylish one bedroom flat offers ample accommodation with a smart reception. Read more.

Carrington Street, Mayfair, W1J

410 per week (1777 pcm) £2,460 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

With the open spaces of Green Park a short distance away, this wonderful one bedroom apartment with a resident caretaker onsite, offers bright interiors. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape