Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 12 2 bedroom properties for sale in Mayfair, W1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Mayfair, W1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Mayfair, W1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Park Street, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Set within a superb portered building just south of Oxford Street, this fantastic two bedroom, two bathroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with classic d├ęcor. Leasehold. Read more.

Gilbert Street, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

A conveniently located two bedroom flat set moments from London's most popular destinations including Park Lane, Oxford Street and Hyde Park and offering stylish living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located on the second floor of a premium new Victoria development, this stylish two bedroom, two bathroom apartment offers superior accommodation with access to residents lounge, residents cinema and secure parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located on the second floor of a premium new Victoria development, this stylish two bedroom, two bathroom offers superior accommodation with access to residents lounge, residents cinema and secure parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Bloomfield Court, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within the heart of Mayfair this stylish two bedroom flat offers ample living space with modern fixtures and fittings and benefits from a recent refurbishment throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Barrett Street, Marylebone, W1U

1975000 Recently sold

This contemporary two bedroom flat boasts stylish interiors combined with spacious accommodation throughout, offering an enviable Central location. Leasehold. Read more.

The Nova Building, Victoria, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the eighth floor with a easterly view, this well designed two bedroom flat offers modern open-plan accommodation with Victoria's premium amenities right on the doorstep. Leasehold. Read more.

Shepherd Street, Mayfair, W1J

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a quiet, secluded area of Mayfair, this generous two bedroom flat has been recently refurbished with bright, neutral interiors and is located just moments from Green Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Hertford Street, Mayfair, W1J

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enviably located in the heart of exclusive Mayfair this wonderful two bedroom flat combines generous living space with bright and neutral interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Buckingham Palace Road, St James's Park, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enviably situated moments from Victoria Station, this elegant two bedroom apartment offers bright and generously proportioned interiors with modern fixtures and views over Buckingham Palace Gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Buckingham Gate, St James's Park, SW1E

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the first floor of a prestigious St James's Park building (with lift and porter) this exquisite two bedroom apartment boasts high end fixtures and fittings and offers a superb location close to Buckingham Palace. Leasehold. Read more.

Palace Street, Victoria, SW1E

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the second floor of a popular building (with lift and concierge)in the heart of Victoria, this stylish two bedroom apartment boasts a large reception with balcony and ample storage. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Stephen and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Stephen Lovelady1