Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 3 bedroom properties for sale in Merton, SW19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Merton, SW19. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Merton, SW19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Ridgway, Wimbledon Village, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Offering a neutral interior bathed in natural light, this superb five bedroom house offers open-plan living space, off-street parking and boasts an enviable location in Wimbledon Village. Freehold. Read more.

Hartfield Crescent, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Located moments from Wimbledon town centre, this beautiful double-fronted three bedroom house offers well proportioned accommodation boasting spacious reception room, private garden and garage. Freehold. Read more.

Leopold Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Set within a sought-after area of Wimbledon, this stylish three bedroom house is beautifully presented offering superb accommodation, a fantastic garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Effra Road, South Park Gardens, SW19

999950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Leopold Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

A stunning, brand new three bedroom ground floor flat boasting a contemporary open-plan living with high-quality fixtures, featuring a superb en suite master bedroom and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Deburgh Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Newly built to a very high standard, this superb three bedroom house offering stylish accommodation with an open-plan arrangement, two en suite bedrooms and gated off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Kingsley Road, Merton, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This lovely mid-terrace Victorian property is spacious within, benefiting from a neutral d├ęcor throughout, private garden, separate utility room and great location close to both Earlsfield and Wimbledon. Freehold. Read more.

Dane Road, South Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Recently refurbished to a very high standard, this exceptional three bedroom end-of-terrace house boasts bright and spacious accommodation including a superb kitchen opening to a excellent garden. Freehold. Read more.

Frensham Court, Mitcham, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set over the fifth and sixth floors of this popular purpose-built building, which provides lift access and secure entry, a spacious three bedroom duplex flat in need of modernisation and decoration throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Frensham Court, Colliers Wood, CR4

275000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

A delightful three bedroom split-level flat, arranged over the fifth and sixth floors, benefits from stunning views, two balconies and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Bradley Bradley Slade1