Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 7 3 bedroom properties to rent in Merton, SW19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Merton, SW19. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Merton, SW19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Raymond Road, Wimbledon Village, SW19

657.69 per week (2850 pcm) £3,947 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a private entrance, this fabulous three bedroom ground floor apartment is located moments from Wimbledon Village and offers modern fixtures and fittings throughout, private garage and communal garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Merton High Street, South Wimbledon, SW19

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout, this fantastic three bedroom split-level flat benefits from a well presented interior and a great location. Read more.

Mill Road, South Wimbledon, SW19

576.92 per week (2500 pcm) £3,462 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

This recently refurbished three bedroom house has been finished to the highest of standards, boasting a bright master bedroom with en suite and a stunning kitchen with bi-folding doors to a pretty garden. Read more.

Ashcombe Road, Wimbledon, SW19

553.85 per week (2400 pcm) £3,324 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

A stylish three bedroom house beautifully decorated throughout and benefiting from a double reception room, a sun room, a loft-style master bedroom and a lovely garden. Read more.

Alwyne Road, Wimbledon, SW19

530.77 per week (2300 pcm) £3,185 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A beautiful three bedroom flat ideally located close to the centre of Wimbledon and benefiting from neutral d├ęcor and a lovely communal garden. Read more.

Kingsley Road, Wimbledon, SW19

519.23 per week (2250 pcm) £3,116 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

A fantastic three bedroom house which offers superb ground floor entertaining space including a bright breakfast room opening onto a private 40' south-facing garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Home Park Road, Wimbledon Park, SW19

507.69 per week (2200 pcm) £3,047 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

A fantastic three bedroom split-level flat benefiting from substantial living space and a larger-than-average master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape