Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 11 4 bedroom properties for sale in Merton, SW19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Merton, SW19. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Merton, SW19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kingswood Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A stunning four bedroom detached house boasting substantial accommodation and beautiful period features, a wonderful garden and a garage, desirably located moments from Dundonald Park. Freehold. Read more.

Russell Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

An incredible four bedroom period house situated moments from Wimbledon town centre, offering stylish interiors with an open-plan kitchen/dining room with, exposed-brick feature wall, leading to a charming garden. Freehold. Read more.

Kingswood Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A stunning four bedroom house boasting a beautiful double reception room, a wonderful kitchen with an adjoining dining room and a lovely rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Russell Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Boasting a superb location in the heart of Wimbledon, this spacious four bedroom house offers contemporary living space and a fantastic rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Alexandra Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Excellently located for transport and amenities, this superb four bedroom house is presented in quality condition offering ample living space, double bedrooms, quality fixtures and 46' private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Garfield Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A beautifully presented four bedroom town house with a stylish kitchen opening out to a gorgeous garden, also benefiting from off-street parking and a great location close to the River Wandle. Freehold. Read more.

Kenley Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A generous four bedroom end-of-terrace house situated on a residential street benefiting from two reception rooms, a good-sized garden and ample off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Leopold Road, Wimbledon, SW19

OIEO 750000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Bewley Street, Wimbledon, SW19

725000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

A beautifully presented four bedroom house set in the Wandle River Development in South Wimbledon, benefiting from three floors of living space, a conservatory and a wonderful garden. Freehold. Read more.

Durnsford Road, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully designed to offer spacious and contemporary accommodation, this fantastic four bedroom house features a stunning reception room with a stylish open-plan kitchen and doors to a wonderful 100' garden. Freehold. Read more.

Norman Road, South Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A spacious four bedroom house arranged over three floors that offers well proportioned living space with and benefits further from its presentation to a very high standard. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Thomas and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Thomas Lebbern1