Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties to rent in Merton Park, SW19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Merton Park, SW19. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Merton Park, SW19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kingston Road, Wimbledon, SW19

386.54 per week (1675 pcm) £2,320 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A gorgeous one bedroom apartment benefiting from contemporary and spacious living space including a gorgeous reception room with integrated audio system and modern open-plan kitchen. Read more.

The Broadway, Wimbledon, SW19

369.23 per week (1600 pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located on Wimbledon Broadway providing easy access to shops and amenities, this recently built two bedroom split-level apartment offers contemporary interiors, a bright reception room and a stylish kitchen. Read more.

Kingston Road, Wimbledon, SW20

368.08 per week (1595 pcm) £2,209 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A gorgeous one bedroom, third floor flat boasting wonderfully spacious accommodation, a private balcony and off-street parking, set within a fantastic development moments from Wimbledon Chase Station. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Morden Road, South Wimbledon, SW19

363.46 per week (1575 pcm) £2,181 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A contemporary one bedroom flat, set within a new purpose-built development, ideally located for the amenities of Morden Road and Wimbledon Broadway. Read more.

Kingston Road, Wimbledon, SW19

276.92 per week (1200 pcm) £1,662 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition throughout and boasts a spacious reception room with space for dining, a fully fitted kitchen, a sizeable double bedroom and a private garden. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape