Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 6 1 bedroom properties to rent in Mildmay, N5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Mildmay, N5. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Mildmay, N5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Dalston Curve, Dalston, E8

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning brand new one bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a modern development with lift, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Dalston location. Read more.

Mildmay Park, Islington, N1

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A great one bedroom flat boasting light-filled rooms, neutral décor, modern fixtures and fittings and a sought-after location on popular Mildmay Park. Read more.

Mildmay Avenue, Mildmay, N1

340 per week (1474 pcm) £2,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented throughout, this attractive one bedroom first floor flat offers airy, spacious interiors that are bathed in natural light. Read more.

King Henrys Walk, Islington, N1

340 per week (1474 pcm) £2,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting an excellent location close to the amenities on Upper Street, this delightful one bedroom flat offers neutral décor and well proportioned interiors. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Albion Road, Newington Green, N16

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period conversion this fantastic one bedroom flat offers generous living space throughout with bright, modern interiors. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Church Walk, Stoke Newington, N16

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This smart one bedroom flat features neutral décor throughout and an excellent location moments from both the amenities of Newington Green and Stoke Newington Church Street. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape