Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 11 1 bedroom properties for sale in Mile End, E3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Mile End, E3. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Mile End, E3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

White Horse Lane, Stepney, E1

485000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the sixth floor of a modern development, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts large open-plan reception room with contemporary kitchen, balcony with views to the city and a generously-sized bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Bow Quarter, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a bright reception room with smart kitchen and mezzanine sleeping area. Leasehold. Read more.

St Clements, Mile End, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

St Clements is an exciting new development featuring a superb range of one bedroom apartments which are set within a historic heritage site in the heart of vibrant Bow. Leasehold. Read more.

Britannia House, Digby Street, Bethnal Green, E2

410000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located close to the green open spaces of Victoria Park, this well-presented one bedroom flat boasts bright open-plan reception room and a spacious bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Fairfield Road, Bow, E3

395950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the third floor of a secure gated development, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including spacious open-plan reception room and contemporary kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Fairfield Road, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor of a delightful development, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a smart kitchen and a spacious mezzanine sleeping area. Leasehold. Read more.

St Pauls Way, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room with modern kitchen and generously-sized double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Fairfield Road, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This impressive one bedroom apartment boasts a bright and spacious finish with a private balcony with stunning views of London. Located moments away from shops, bars and restaurants. Leasehold. Read more.

Fairfoot Road, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this one bedroom boasts delightful accommodation including a large reception room, generously-sized double bedroom and contemporary kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Rosebank Gardens North, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor, this one bedroom flat boasts a bright reception room, a generously-sized double bedroom and a smart separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Bromley High Street, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely two bedroom flat situated on the ground floor with very well presented spacious rooms and bright and airy modern fully fitted kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Andrew Andrew Phillips1