Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 3 2 bedroom properties to rent in Mill Hill, NW7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Mill Hill, NW7. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Mill Hill, NW7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Holborn Close, Mill Hill Conservation, NW7

685 per week (2969 pcm) £4,110 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom first floor flat located within a prestigious new development in the Mill Hill Conservation Area. This impressive property offers generous living space and luxury fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Honiton Gardens, Mill Hill East, NW7

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Located on a quiet residential cul-de-sac in Mill Hill this well proportioned first floor detached mews flat benefits from modern interiors, a fabulous reception room with space to dine and a garage. Read more.

Honiton Gardens, Mill Hill East, NW7

334.62 per week (1450 pcm) £2,008 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefitting from a private entrance and modern interiors throughout this superb two bedroom flat also has an off-street parking space. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape