Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 3 bedroom properties for sale in Mill Hill, NW7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Mill Hill, NW7. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Mill Hill, NW7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Henry Darlot Drive, Mill Hill East, NW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Generously arranged over three floors, this newly built three bedroom house is beautifully presented throughout boasting two en suites, a garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Ashley Lane, Hendon, NW4

699950 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely three bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of a charming development boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout and lift service. Leasehold. Read more.

Inglis Way, Mill Hill East, NW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Set over three floors this fantastic three bedroom town house boasts plenty of bright living space with a large garden, en suite master bedroom and modern kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Ashley Lane, Hendon, NW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A superb three bedroom lower ground floor flat boasting generous accommodation throughout, modern interiors, access to communal gardens and gated off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Grants Close, Mill Hill East, NW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a quiet residential street this lovely three bedroom house benefits from three good sized bedrooms a detached office and rear garden with summer house as well as off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Ramillies Road, Mill Hill, NW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Set on a quiet street this excellent three bedroom semi-detached house offers plenty of living space with an open-plan kitchen/dining room, separate reception, three ample bedrooms and a garden reaching over 80'. Freehold. Read more.

Robin Lane, Holders Hill, NW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom bungalow for sale

Offering a great opportunity to renovate and develop this spacious three bedroom bungalow boasts a conservatory, double garage and good-sized rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Honiton Gardens, Mill Hill East, NW7

600000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Located on a private cul-de-sac in Mill Hill East this well-presented three bedroom house features modern interiors, a lovely rear garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Great North Way, Hendon, NW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A charming three bedroom two floor semi-detached house boasting well proportioned interiors throughout, a large private garden to the rear and off-street parking to the front. Freehold. Read more.

Moorlands Avenue, Mill Hill, NW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set in a quiet cul de sac this excellent three bedroom apartment offers a bright and spacious reception room, modern kitchen and excellent bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Ivan Ivan Ninkovic1