Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 30 2 bedroom properties for sale in Mitcham, CR4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Mitcham, CR4. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Mitcham, CR4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Robinson Road, Colliers Wood, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to a high standard and generously arranged over the ground floor, this outstanding two bedroom flat boasts high-spec features throughout and a garden with a separate studio at the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Vant Road, Tooting, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

A superb development opportunity, presented in good condition and benefiting from a mature L-shaped garden, this two bedroom house has planning permission for a double storey extension. Freehold. Read more.

Trevelyan Road, Tooting, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently renovated throughout, a wonderful two bedroom ground floor flat offering bright and spacious accommodation, benefiting from large bay-fronted reception room, smart kitchen and attractive 44' garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Brightwell Crescent, Tooting Graveney, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This bright two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living, modern fully equipped kitchen and a private garden and easy access to Tooting Broadway Underground Station. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bickley Street, Tooting Graveney, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Presented to a good standard throughout with a modern kitchen and bathroom, a two bedroom ground floor flat with a private entrance and direct access to a private garden and shed. Leasehold. Read more.

Abbey Road, Colliers Wood, SW19

485000 - 550000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

This prime new development offers seven luxurious two bedroom apartments offering easy access to local shops, bars and amenities within South Wimbledon and Colliers Wood. Leasehold. Read more.

Robinson Road, Colliers Wood, SW17

475000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Connaught Gardens, Morden, SM4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This charming two bedroom house is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, offering well proportioned rooms, a pretty garden and benefits from off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Chapter Way, Merton Abbey Mills, SW19

449950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and spacious two bedroom fourth floor flat set within this fantastic development on Chapter Way, benefiting from a generous reception room, a private balcony and two secure parking spaces. Leasehold. Read more.

Merton Road, South Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a superb location for local transport links, this recently refurbished two bedroom, two bathroom, second floor flat offers open-plan accommodation with an en suite master room and a sleek interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Mitcham Eastfields, Mitcham, CR4

425000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over two floors, this stylish two bedroom house boasts a bright reception room, a smart separate kitchen and delightful private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Lansdell Road, Mitcham, CR4

410000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a quiet residential street, this spacious two bedroom house is well proportioned throughout benefiting from a very large private garden and free road parking. Freehold. Read more.

Kettering Street, Furzedown, SW16

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Marlborough Close, Colliers Wood, SW19

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Norbury, Norbury, SW16

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Northborough Road, Norbury, SW16

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

A charming two bedroom house that offers bright and well presented living space and a private rear garden, all on a popular residential road close to Streatham High Road. Freehold. Read more.

Marian Road, Streatham Vale, SW16

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This charming two bedroom maisonette is located on a quiet road and boasts a spacious reception with open-plan kitchen, a fantastic garden and easy access to local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

NORBURY, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

In need of moderate works throughout this lovely two bedroom terrace house is arranged over two floors, and benefits from a superb private garden to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Ashbourne Road, Tooting, CR4

349950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Church Road, Mitcham, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently renovated throughout, with a bright interior, neutrally decorated rooms and a modern kitchen and bathroom, a lovely two bedroom first floor flat close to Mitcham town centre. Leasehold. Read more.

Anderson Heights, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a great popular development, this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat, offers bright and spacious accommodation with two bathroom and open-plan kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Longfield Drive, Colliers Wood, CR4

330000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Backing onto the open-spaces of Lavender Park and situated within a peaceful residential development this two bedroom ground floor flat has a modern interior and benefits from an allocated off-street parking space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Northborough Road, Streatham Vale, SW16

330000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom garden flat, boasts bright and modern interiors with open-plan reception room, gorgeous private garden and superb summer house. Leasehold. Read more.

Church Road, Colliers Wood, CR4

330000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Radnor House, Norbury, SW16

325000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stylish two bedroom first floor flat located in the modern Radnor House complex boasting a spacious reception room with an open-plan kitchen, an en suite master bedroom and a private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Taffy's How, Mitcham, CR4

300000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This excellent two bedroom modern ground floor flat boasts a superb open-plan reception room/kitchen that opens onto a beautiful communal garden, and one allocated off-street parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Walnut Tree Avenue, Mitcham, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Renovated to a high standard throughout, occupying the ground floor and lovely garden to the rear, this two bedroom flat is set within a quiet cul-de-sac. Leasehold. Read more.

London Road, Mitcham, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A recently modernised two bedroom first floor flat which has a private entrance, well proportioned rooms and off-street parking to the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Deer Park Gardens, Mitcham, CR4

250000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Fallsbrook Road, Streatham, SW16

250000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Thomas Thomas Howe1