Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 8 2 bedroom properties to rent in Mitcham, CR4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Mitcham, CR4. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Mitcham, CR4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Little House, Tooting, SW17

380.77 per week (1650 pcm) £2,285 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A bright and modern two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of this newly built development moments from Tooting High Street. Read more.

High Path, Wimbledon, SW19

357.69 per week (1550 pcm) £2,147 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish two bedroom, first floor flat set within a modern development in a secluded area of South Wimbledon and benefiting from off-street parking. Read more.

Willmore End, Wimbledon, SW19

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom house to rent

A charming end of terrace two bedroom house with private garden and garage in excellent condition throughout, located in a peaceful no-through road road in South Wimbledon. Read more.

Crown Mill, Mitcham, CR4

323.08 per week (1400 pcm) £1,939 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a tranquil setting next to the River Wandle, this beautiful two bedroom flat offers stylish living space, a generous reception room and a lovely finish. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

East Gardens, Colliers Wood, SW17

321.92 per week (1395 pcm) £1,932 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an exciting new development just moments from a great range of local amenities in Collier's Wood, this superb two bedroom first floor flat has been finished to the highest standards throughout. Read more.

London Road, Mitcham, CR4

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a tranquil setting next to the River Wandle, this beautiful two bedroom flat offers stylish and peaceful living space with a fabulous reception room and lovely finish. Read more.

Gravenel Gardens, Tooting, SW17

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the third floor and set within a purpose-built development, this two bedroom flat benefits from secure entry system, lift access and rooftop views from every room. Read more.

Wandle Road, Morden, SM4

259.62 per week (1125 pcm) £1,558 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous two bedroom first floor flat set within a beautiful building in Morden, providing easy access for strolls alongside the River Wandle. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape