Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 11 3 bedroom properties to rent in Mitcham, CR4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Mitcham, CR4. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Mitcham, CR4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Mill Road, South Wimbledon, SW19

646.15 per week (2800 pcm) £3,877 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

This recently refurbished three bedroom house has been finished to the highest of standards, boasting a bright master bedroom with en suite and a stunning kitchen with bi-folding doors to a pretty garden. Read more.

Seely Road, Furzedown, SW17

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Spaciously arranged over three stylish floors this fantastic three bedroom period terrace has been renovated to an exceedingly high standard and boasts a huge kitchen/dining room and private garden. Read more.

Longley Road, Tooting Graveney, SW17

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Recently renovated throughout, this huge three bedroom ground floor flat is set within a period conversion and provides a private entrance, side and rear gardens, and three double bedrooms. Read more.

Edenvale Road, Tooting, CR4

484.62 per week (2100 pcm) £2,908 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

Occupying the first floor of an attractive double fronted property, this three bedroom flat offers two reception rooms, two double bedrooms, one single/study, and a modern kitchen with garden access. Read more.

Victoria Road, Mitcham, CR4

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Occupying a large corner plot, with a huge driveway and spacious private garden, this three bedroom semi-detached house benefits from two reception room and an additional conservatory leading to the garden. Read more.

Woodmansterne Road, Streatham Common, SW16

438.46 per week (1900 pcm) £2,631 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

A well proportioned three bedroom house boasting two reception rooms, off-street parking and a fantastic garden with a summer house. Read more.

Himley Road, Tooting, SW17

438.46 per week (1900 pcm) £2,631 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Well located close to National Rail links at Tooting station, a three bedroom house arranged over two floors with impressive interiors and a private garden to the rear. Read more.

Helmsdale Road, Streatham Vale, SW16

427 per week (1851 pcm) £2,562 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

This three bedroom house offers bright and spacious accommodation with a large open-plan ground floor, modern kitchen and 50' garden, providing an excellent inside/outside entertaining space. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Sycamore Gardens, Merton, CR4

392.31 per week (1700 pcm) £2,354 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Located on a peaceful residential street this three bedroom house is arranged over two floors and provides good-sized living rooms, a private paved rear garden and a driveway for one car. Read more.

High Path, South Wimbledon, SW19

357.69 per week (1550 pcm) £2,147 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A well proportioned three bedroom third floor flat offering spacious accommodation in a great location just moments from South Wimbledon Underground Station. Read more.

Rochford Way, Mitcham, CR0

317.31 per week (1375 pcm) £1,904 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Recently refurbished throughout, this wonderful three bedroom house, offers bright and well proportioned accommodation with great living and entertaining space. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape