Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 1 bedroom properties for sale in Moore Park Estate, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Moore Park Estate, SW6. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Moore Park Estate, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Fulham Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This unique studio house is arranged over three floors within a period gated development and is located moments from the amenities of Fulham Broadway and Chelsea. Freehold. Read more.

Gunter Grove, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

This beautifully refurbished one bedroom lower ground floor flat is offers a well proportioned interior with gorgeous wood floors and a lovely private patio. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hortensia Road, Chelsea, SW10

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Gunter Grove, Chelsea, SW10

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Harwood Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

550000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this bright one bedroom flat offers comfortable accommodation with a good-sized garden and south-facing bedroom close to Fulham Broadway Underground Station. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Road, Chelsea, SW10

550000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful one bedroom flat offers a bright interior with modern fittings, gorgeous wood floors, superb proportions throughout and a fabulous location in this attractive red brick period building. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fulham Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This is a wonderful one bedroom flat featuring unique and well proportioned interior with a lovely patio, neutral d├ęcor and stylish fittings and fixtures. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fulham Court, Fulham Broadway, SW6

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A well presented one bedroom first floor flat featuring a spacious reception room ideally located moments from Fulham Road and Parsons Green. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Guy Guy Evans1