Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 4 bedroom properties for sale in Motspur Park, KT3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Motspur Park, KT3. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Motspur Park, KT3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Malden Park, New Malden, KT3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This exceptional four bedroom semi-detached house arranged over three floors has been finished to a high standard throughout and boasts an open-plan reception/kitchen and 4 large bedrooms each with their own en suite. Freehold. Read more.

Coombe Gardens, New Malden, KT3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Offering plenty of character this fantastic four bedroom family house benefits from ample living space throughout boasting two reception rooms, three double bedrooms and a lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Cromwell Avenue, New Malden, KT3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Conveniently located for transport links, this lovely four bedroom house offers three floors of well proportioned living space with a good-sized garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Crossway, Raynes Park, SW20

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Well presented throughout with modern interiors, this fantastic four bedroom house offers plenty of entertaining space with a large kitchen/dining area, master bedroom with en suite shower room and a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Steven and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Steven McGuire1