Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 1 bedroom properties for sale in Muswell Hill, N10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Muswell Hill, N10. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Muswell Hill, N10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Muswell Hill, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A rare opportunity for luxurious life in the city of London. A selection of one bedroom apartments, penthouses and garden flats with concierge, private gymnasium and underground parking available. Leasehold. Read more.

Fortis Green, East Finchley, N2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

With a private entrance this fantastic one bedroom apartment is set on the lower ground floor of a period building, offering a spacious open-plan reception/dining room, small patio, separate kitchen, study and bathroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lankaster Gardens, East Finchley, N2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor of a secure modern building, this wonderful one bedroom apartment offers a stylish and modern open-plan living space, featuring a sleek fitted kitchen and private balcony, with communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Northcott Avenue, Bounds Green, N22

335000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Strode Close, Muswell Hill, N10

265000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Wetherill Road, Muswell Hill, N10

249950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Katy and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Katy Brookes1