Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 3 bedroom properties for sale in Muswell Hill, N10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Muswell Hill, N10. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Muswell Hill, N10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Coldfall Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10

1195000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This brilliant three bedroom terrace house offers a beautiful period exterior with gorgeous modern interiors, boasting a superb loft space and an excellent open-plan kitchen/dining room leading to a lovely rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Springfield Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10

1150000 Recently sold

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

This beautiful three bedroom apartment is set over three immaculate floors offering contemporary d├ęcor and an impressive landscaped garden, further benefiting from ample living space, an annexe and off-street parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Muswell Hill, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

A rare opportunity for luxurious life in the city of London. A selection of three bedroom apartments, penthouses and garden flats with concierge, private gymnasium and underground parking available. Leasehold. Read more.

Eastern Road, Bounds Green, N22

750000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Pembroke Road, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This is an impressive three bedroom house boasting a large and bright reception room, and an enormous eat-in kitchen which backs onto a secluded private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Colney Hatch Lane, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A generously sized, three bedroom house, brilliantly arranged over two floors, boasts a bright and spacious interior, presented to a high standard and a great location in Muswell Hill. Freehold. Read more.

Colney Hatch Lane, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A fantastic three bedroom house with a fabulous open-plan kitchen/dining room, breakfast area leading to a sizeable rear garden, driveway, bay-fronted reception room and three well proportioned bedrooms. Freehold. Read more.

Ashford Avenue, Crouch End, N8

599950 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Wonderfully set on the first and second floors of a secure purpose-built block, this fantastic three bedroom, split-level apartment offers naturally bright interiors and boasts a large terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Vikki and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Vikki Broad1