Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 4 bedroom properties for sale in Muswell Hill, N10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Muswell Hill, N10. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Muswell Hill, N10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Redston Road, Crouch End, N8

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Situated in a stunning location, this well proportioned five bedroom house benefits from a stunning interior and an attractive private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Park Hall Road, East Finchley, N2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This superb four bedroom house boasts fabulous contemporary interiors throughout, finished to the highest standard, offering a naturally bright open-plan living space with garden access via full length sliding doors. Freehold. Read more.

Park Avenue South, Crouch End, N8

1300000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Coldfall Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10

1265000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Coldfall Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10

1159950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Muswell Hill Place, Muswell Hill, N10

1150000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

This stunning four bedroom house, beautifully arranged over three floors, boasts a stylish and modern interior with chic fixtures and fittings, benfitting from an en suite and beautiful landscaped garden. Freehold. Read more.

Cornwall Avenue, Bounds Green, N22

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Presented in superb condition, this stylish four bedroom house boasts a private garden, luxury d├ęcor and modern fixtures and fittings throughout. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Katy Katy Brookes1